Our goal is to communicate what to expect when placing an order.
- As a small company, it is important to build sustainable business practices to focus our resources appropriately and support our customers more efficiently. Please take a moment to review our Order Processing & Shipping Policy to get more information prior to contacting support.
Common Pre-Order Questions
- We ship to most countries. Exact shipping cost and estimated delivery times can be calculated in the Cart or during Checkout, once shipping address information is entered.
- We do not have any distributors, nor do we stock internationally. Our products are only available direct from us, which ship from our headquarters in the USA.
- International orders may require customs/import charges, depending on the laws in the country the order is shipping to. Please contact your local Customs office if you have questions about these laws and/or any fees associated with these regulations. Transit days will vary depending upon the destination country. Any duties, taxes, and fees will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Upon placing your order, you should receive a “Your Cohesion3D Order has been received” email shortly after submission.
- If you have not received this email:
- Please check your Promotions or Spam email folders, as it may end up there.
- If it has been several hours to one day after ordering, please contact us for assistance. Sometimes the email address was entered incorrectly or the email electrons simply did not arrive at their destination successfully.
Order Processing Time
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding any U.S. Holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated on a product page, orders will be packed and shipped out within three to five (3-5) business days after the order was placed.
- What this means in practice:
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday may take until the following Wednesday to Friday to ship out.
- Orders placed on Wednesday might take until the following Monday to Wednesday to ship out.
- U.S. Holidays may add to this time. The Post Office will be closed, preventing shipments. We may also be closed in observance of holidays for some well-deserved time off.
- The Cohesion3D Rotary is custom built per order and is one of those products with an “otherwise stated” processing time. This means that it may take a few weeks for orders with a rotary to ship.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a “Your Cohesion3D order is now complete” email:
- The email may contain your shipping tracking # and LightBurn Software Key (if ordered).
- You might receive separate email from ShipStation with your tracking #.
- If you have not received this email, please check your Promotions or Spam email folders.
- USPS shipment pick up occurs in the morning:
- Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking activity to update on the carrier website.
- If you receive this email during the evening, the package may be picked up the following morning and hit the regional sorting center later that evening.
Shipping Transit Time
- Transit time estimates will be shown in the cart or during checkout when providing a shipping address. Please review and choose accordingly.
- While usually accurate, delivery times are not guaranteed. Date ranges provided are estimates from the carrier, which are applicable after shipment notification has occurred.
- U.S. Domestic
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 days
- USPS First Class Mail: 2-5 days
Packages can take longer due to delays in transit, inclement weather, holidays, or high volume processing periods.
If you still have not received your package after the estimated time frame, contact the carrier for more information.
- Priority Mail International
- First Class Mail International
Shipments will be sent out from the main international sorting station in Jamaica, New York (not the island country in the Caribbean).
While generally dependable and more affordable, First Class Mail International is not trackable and does not offer proof of shipment, nor delivery. This delivery method is not insured. There is more risk involved in choosing this option. It typically takes 2-3 weeks. Customs processing could take up to 4-6 weeks.
When available, if the package transit history shows it to be reasonably local and it has stopped movement, inquire with your carrier or Customs authority.
Packages can take longer due to delays in transit, inclement weather, holidays, high volume processing periods, customs processing, or waiting for import taxes to be paid by the recipient.
If you have not received your package after the estimated time frame, contact the carrier or Customs authority for more information.
- Yay! Congratulations on getting your Cohesion3D Product!
- Our Getting Started documentation can be found here: cohesion3d.com/start
- More detailed documentation is available in our Knowledge Base.
- For all support questions, please post to the forum and we will be happy to help you.
- PDF Invoices
- Upon request, a custom invoice can be sent to you.
- Be sure to include any relevant information you need put on it when contacting us (e.g., VAT Number, Company Info, etc.).
- After requesting the invoice, please allow up to 1 week from order shipment to receive your invoice via email.
- To ensure timely processing, please do not send multiple emails inquiring about the status of your request.
Thank you for your support!